The Naval Petroleum Reserves: Proposed Sale and Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Naval Petroleum Reserves: Proposed Sale and Issues
Author: Bamberger, Robert L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Environment and Natural Resources Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1996-03-14
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Petroleum reserves - U.S.
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 95-293 ENR
- Accession or Local Control No: 95-293 ENR 1996-03-14
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs313