Appropriations for FY2003: Foreign Operations, Export Financing and Related Programs Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Appropriations for FY2003: Foreign Operations, Export Financing and Related Programs
Author: Nowels, LarryCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2002-08-30
- Content Description: Appropriations are one part of a complex federal budget process that includes budget resolutions, appropriations (regular, supplemental, and continuing) bills, rescissions, and budget reconciliation bills. This report is a guide to one of the 13 regular appropriations bills that Congress considers each year. It is designed to supplement the information provided by the House and Senate Foreign Operations Appropriations Subcommittees.
- Physical Description: 42 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy - Appropriations
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
- Coverage Date: 2003
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL31311
- Accession or Local Control No: RL31311 2002-08-30
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs3103