Saudi Arabia: Current Issues and U.S. Relations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Saudi Arabia: Current Issues and U.S. Relations
- Series Title CRS Issue Briefs
Author: Prados, Alfred B.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2002-03-06
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - Saudi Arabia - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - U.S. - Saudi Arabia
- Place Name: Saudi Arabia
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB93113
- Accession or Local Control No: IB93113 2002-03-06
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs3010