The 1995 Farm Bill: Research, Education, and Extension Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The 1995 Farm Bill: Research, Education, and Extension Issues
Author: Rawson, Jean M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Environment and Natural Resources Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1996-11-30
- Content Description: The House Agriculture Committee has proposed extending Title XVI of the 1990 farm act (P.L. 101-624) for two years. Currently, the title will expire at the end of 1995. The title includes funding authority for the U.s. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) in-house research programs, as well as federal support for cooperative research, higher education, extension programs in the States, and several research grant programs. This report discusses efforts underway to extend this title and reform future legislation. It also outlines federal spending in these areas.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agriculture
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agricultural education - Law and legislation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agricultural research - Law and legislation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agricultural law and legislation
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB95101
- Accession or Local Control No: IB95101 1996-11-30
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs285