The 1996 Farm Bill: Comparisons of Selected Provisions with Previous Law Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The 1996 Farm Bill: Comparisons of Selected Provisions with Previous Law
Author: Library of Congress. Environment and Natural Resources Policy Division. Food and Agriculture Section.Creator Type: Organization
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1996-04-04
- Content Description: Final congressional approval was given to H.R. 2854, the Federal Agricultural Improvement and Reform (FAIR) Act, otherwise known as the "1996 farm bill," on March 28, 1996. President Clinton signed the bill into law on April 4, 1996 (P.L. 104-127). In tabular format, this CRS report lays out in descriptive, rather than legislative language, the major provisions of the new farm bill in contrast to preceding law.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agriculture
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agricultural law and legislation - U.S.
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 96-304 ENR
- Accession or Local Control No: 96-304 ENR 1996-04-04
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs278