Land and Water Conservation Fund: Current Funding Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Land and Water Conservation Fund: Current Funding
Author: Gorte, Ross W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Environment and Natural Resources Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1995-09-13
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Water resources
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Public lands - Government trust funds
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Water conservation - Government trust funds
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Public lands
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 95-970 ENR
- Accession or Local Control No: 95-970 ENR 1995-09-13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs273