Postal Reform Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Postal Reform
- Series Title CRS Issue Briefs
Author: Stevens, NyeCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Government and Finance Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2002-12-12
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Executive departments
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Executive reorganization
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: U.S. Postal Service
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Business
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB10104
- Accession or Local Control No: IB10104 2002-12-12
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs2725