Environmental Protection Issues in the 107th Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Environmental Protection Issues in the 107th Congress
- Series Title 107th Congress
Author: Isler, Margaret M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Author: Lee, Martin R.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2002-07-03
- Content Description: This report discuss issues that received congressional attention in the 107th Congress, such as The impact of air quality regulations, key water quality issues, superfund, solid/hazardous wastes, multibillion dollar cleanup and compliance programs, climate change, pesticides, EPA budget, and Science and Technology.
- Physical Description: 18 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Environmental protection
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB10067
- Accession or Local Control No: IB10067 2002-07-03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs2696