Caspian Oil and Gas: Production and Prospects Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Caspian Oil and Gas: Production and Prospects
Author: Gelb, Bernard A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2002-04-09
- Content Description: There is a likelihood of large reserves of crude oil and natural gas in the Caspian Sea region, and a consequent large increase in oil and natural gas production from that area. Because diversity of energy sources is a consideration in Congressional deliberations on energy policy, this prospect could play a role in such discussions. However, there are notable obstacles to increases in Caspian Sea region production of oil and gas that may slow development.
- Physical Description: 6 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Petroleum reserves
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Natural gas reserves
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS21190
- Accession or Local Control No: RS21190 2002-04-09
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs2687