Alternative Transportation Fuels and Vehicles: Energy, Environment, and Development Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Alternative Transportation Fuels and Vehicles: Energy, Environment, and Development Issues
Author: Yacobucci, Brent D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2002-03-07
- Content Description: This report reviews several issues relating to alternative fuels and vehicles, mainly to combat dependence on petroleum imports and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. The report discusses the advantages and drawbacks of various alternative fuels and vehicles, as well as related legislation.
- Physical Description: 26 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Alternative fuels - Law and legislation - U.S.
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL30758
- Accession or Local Control No: RL30758 2002-03-07
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs2678