Class Size Reduction Program: Background and Status Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Class Size Reduction Program: Background and Status
Author: Stedman, James B.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2002-01-15
- Content Description: This report provides an overview of the structure and status of the CSR program, the issues raised about the program, early reports on its implementation, and relevant legislative action by the U.S. Congress
- Physical Description: 6 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Elementary and secondary education
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Federal aid to education
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Class size
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS20447
- Accession or Local Control No: RS20447 2002-01-15
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs2616