H.Res. 450, Rule for Getting the Trade Bill to Conference Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title H.Res. 450, Rule for Getting the Trade Bill to Conference
Author: Rundquist, Paul SCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Government and Finance Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2002-06-25
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: House rules and procedure
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS21247
- Accession or Local Control No: RS21247 2002-06-25
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs2313