The 2002 Farm Bill: Overview and Status Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The 2002 Farm Bill: Overview and Status
Author: Becker, Geoffrey S.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Author: Womach, JasperCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2002-06-03
- Physical Description: 32 pages.
- Content Description: This report discusses the provisions of the 1996 farm bill, which was due to expire in 2002 but was extended (P.L. 107-171) for an additional 6 years on May 13, 2002.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agriculture
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agricultural law and legislation
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL31195
- Accession or Local Control No: RL31195 2002-06-03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs2117