The 2002 Farm Bill: Overview and Status Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The 2002 Farm Bill: Overview and Status
Author: Becker, Geoffrey S.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Author: Womach, JasperCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2002-05-03
- Physical Description: 30 pages.
- Content Description: The Federal Agriculture Improvement and Reform, or FAIR, Act of 1996 (commonly known as the "farm bill"), which was due to expire in 2002, is expected to be extended for another six years when President Bush signs the bill into law. This report discusses the provisions of the new "farm bill," including the federal spending involved.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agriculture
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agricultural law and legislation
- Coverage Date: 2002
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL31195
- Accession or Local Control No: RL31195 2002-05-03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs2116