Jordan-U.S. Free Trade Agreement: Labor Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Jordan-U.S. Free Trade Agreement: Labor Issues
Author: Bolle, Mary JaneCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2001-12-13
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade agreements - U.S. - Jordan
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Labor
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Place Name: Jordan
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS20968
- Accession or Local Control No: RS20968 2001-12-13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs2030