Lobbying Congress: An Overview of Legal Provisions and Congressional Ethics Rules Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Lobbying Congress: An Overview of Legal Provisions and Congressional Ethics Rules
Author: Maskell, JackCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: American Law Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2001-09-14
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: House rules and procedure
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Senate rules and procedure
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Lobbying - Law and legislation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL31126
- Accession or Local Control No: RL31126 2001-09-14
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs1903