Pension Sponsorship and Participation: Summary of Recent Trends Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pension Sponsorship and Participation: Summary of Recent Trends
Author: Purcell, Patrick J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2001-10-04
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Pensions
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Pension funds
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL30122
- Accession or Local Control No: RL30122 2001-10-04
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs1891