Public (BLM) Lands and National Forests Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Public (BLM) Lands and National Forests
- Series Title CRS Issue Briefs
Author: Gorte, Ross W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Author: Hardy-Vincent, CarolCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2001-08-20
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Natural resources
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: National forests
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Public lands
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB10076
- Accession or Local Control No: IB10076 2001-08-20
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs1884