Sustainable Agriculture Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Sustainable Agriculture
Author: Rawson, Jean M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Environment and Natural Resources Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1995-10-25
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agriculture
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Sustainable agriculture
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Natural resources
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 95-1062 ENRD
- Accession or Local Control No: 95-1062 ENRD 1995-10-25
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs173