Energy Efficiency: Budget, Oil Conservation, and Electricity Conservation Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Energy Efficiency: Budget, Oil Conservation, and Electricity Conservation Issues
- Series Title CRS Issue Briefs
Author: Sissine, FredCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2001-07-27
- Content Description: Energy security, a major driver of federal energy efficiency programs in the past, came back into play as oil and gas prices rose late in the year 2000. Also, the electricity shortages in California have brought a new emphasis to the role that energy efficiency and energy conservation may play in dampening electricity demand.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy efficiency - Law and legislation
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB10020
- Accession or Local Control No: IB10020 2001-07-27
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs1656