The Federal Emergency Immigrant Education Program Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Federal Emergency Immigrant Education Program
Author: Osorio-O'Dea, PatriciaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2001-06-08
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Elementary and secondary education
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Federal aid to education
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Immigrant education
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Immigration
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS20042
- Accession or Local Control No: RS20042 2001-06-08
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs1648