Performance-Based Pay for Teachers Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Performance-Based Pay for Teachers
Author: Stedman, James B.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Author: McCallion, GailCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2001-01-11
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Elementary and secondary education
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Performance contracts in education
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL30217
- Accession or Local Control No: RL30217 2001-01-11
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs1646