The 0.22 Percent Across-the-Board Cut in FY2001 Appropriations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The 0.22 Percent Across-the-Board Cut in FY2001 Appropriations
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2001
Author: Keith, RobertCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Government and Finance Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2001-05-31
- Physical Description: 6 p.
- Content Description: Report describing changes that affected the government budget for the 2001 fiscal year under the Consolidated Appropriations Act.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Government spending reductions
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Federal budgets
- Coverage Date: 2001
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS20758
- Accession or Local Control No: RS20758 2001-05-31
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs1440