Patent Ownership and Federal Research and Development (R and D): A Discussion on the Bayh-Dole Act and the Stevenson-Wydler Act Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Patent Ownership and Federal Research and Development (R and D): A Discussion on the Bayh-Dole Act and the Stevenson-Wydler Act
Author: Schacht, Wendy H.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2000-12-11
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Science policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Patent law and legislation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Research and development
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Intellectual property
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL30320
- Accession or Local Control No: RL30320 2000-12-11
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs1294