Appropriations for FY2001: VA, HUD, and Independent Agencies (P.L. 106-377) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Appropriations for FY2001: VA, HUD, and Independent Agencies (P.L. 106-377)
Author: Snook, Dennis W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Author: Bourdon, E. RichardCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2000-11-17
- Content Description: Appropriations are one part of a complex federal budget process that includes budget resolutions, appropriations (regular, supplemental, and continuing) bills, rescissions, and budget reconciliation bills. This report is a guide to one of the 13 regular appropriations bills that Congress passes each year. It is designed to supplement the information provided by the House and Senate Subcommittees on VA, HUD and Independent Agencies Appropriations.
- Physical Description: 47 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Executive departments
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development - Appropriations
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs - Appropriations
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
- Coverage Date: 2001
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL30504
- Accession or Local Control No: RL30504 2000-11-17
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs1206