Hearings in the House of Representatives: A Guide for Preparation and Procedure Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hearings in the House of Representatives: A Guide for Preparation and Procedure
Author: Sachs, Richard CCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in American National Government
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2000-05-01
- Content Description: The report describes provisions of House rules that pertain to hearings, and citations to these rules are included for reference.
- Physical Description: 30 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: House rules and procedure
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congressional hearings - House of Representatives
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL30539
- Accession or Local Control No: RL30539_2000May01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs1115