The 0.38 Percent Across-the-Board Cut in FY2000 Appropriations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The 0.38 Percent Across-the-Board Cut in FY2000 Appropriations
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2000
Author: Keith, RobertCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in American National Government, Government and Finance Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2000-02-25
- Physical Description: 11 pages.
- Content Description: This report outlines cuts made in the federal budget for FY2000. The 0.38% cut was expected to yield savings of $2.4 billion in budget authority and $1.4 billion in outlays for the fiscal year. Departments with cuts in excess of $100 million included the Departments of Defense, Transportation, Health and Human Services, and Education.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Government spending reductions
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Federal budgets
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1999~
- End Date: 2000
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL30443
- Accession or Local Control No: RL30443 2000-02-25
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs1083