Electric Reliability: Options for Electric Transmission Infrastructure Improvements Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Electric Reliability: Options for Electric Transmission Infrastructure Improvements
Author: Abel, AmyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2006-09-20
- Digitized: 2006-10-02
- Content Description: The electric utility industry is inherently capital intensive. At the same time, the industry must operate under a changing and sometimes unpredictable regulatory system at both the federal and state level. The Energy Policy Act of 2005 has set in place government activities intended to relieve congestion on the transmission system. Several factors have contributed to the lack of new transmission capacity; these are outlined within this report. This report also discusses earlier pieces of energy legislation.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Infrastructure
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Electric power distribution
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL32075
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32075_2006Sep20
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs10432