Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Legislation in the 109th Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Legislation in the 109th Congress
- Series Title 109th Congress
Author: Sissine, FredCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2006-06-02
- Digitized: 2006-07-07
- Content Description: This report reviews the status of energy efficiency and renewable energy legislation introduced during the 109th Congress. Action in the second session has focused on appropriations bills; the first session focused on omnibus energy policy bill H.R. 6, H.R. 3, and several appropriations bills. For each bill listed in this report, a brief description and a summary of action are given, including references to committee hearings and reports. Also, a selected list of hearings on renewable energy is included. This report supplements the tracking of issues that appear in CRS Issue Brief IB10020 and CRS Issue Brief IB10041.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy efficiency - Law and legislation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Alternative energy sources - Law and legislation
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL32860
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32860_2006Jun02
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs10381