U.S. Trade Deficit and the Impact of Rising Oil Prices Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title U.S. Trade Deficit and the Impact of Rising Oil Prices
Author: Jackson, James K.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2006-01-20
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Petroleum prices
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS22204
- Accession or Local Control No: RS22204 2006-01-20
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs10157