The Mining Law Millsite Debate Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Mining Law Millsite Debate
Author: Humphries, MarcCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1999-09-14
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Natural resources
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Mining law
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL30310
- Accession or Local Control No: RL30310 1999-09-14
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs1011