Guides > Using Results > Saving
Saving a Search Results List
- Sort the list in your preferred order.
- Use your web browserâ€™s options to save a bookmark or favorites link.
Tip: Later when you call up your bookmark, the Digital Library will re-run your search. The list of results it produces will include new items added since your original search. Also, some items may have dropped off your list if their item records were changed since the last time you used your bookmark.
Saving an Image
- Select an item from your search results list by clicking either its title or thumbnail image. The image is presented with a brief record.
- Click on the image.
- Click on "More Sizes" just above the photograph or "All Image Sizes" in the right-hand navigation menu.
- Click on an image size, such as Square, Small, Medium, or Large, and click the "Download this size" button to the right of the image size options.
- Your browser will open a dialog box. Follow its prompts to complete the download.
Saving an Item Record
- Select an item from your search results list by clicking on either its title or thumbnail image.
- The image is presented with a brief record.
- Use your web browser to save the brief (or full item) record.
Tip: Results vary according to the web browser you are using. You may need to tweak your browser settings or change the file type you are saving to achieve the desired result.