- What is the UNT Digital Library?
- What is in the UNT Digital Library?
- Does UNT have an institutional repository?
- How is the institutional repository related to Open Access?
- Why did I get an error message?
- How do I report a technical problem?
- What web browser does the UNT Digital Library support?
- Whom can I contact if I notice a mistake or have additional information about an item?
- How do I contribute materials to the UNT Digital Library?
- Do you have a Glossary?
- When I enter a keyword in Basic Search, what is being searched?
- How do I use Advanced Search?
- OCR: what is it and how does it affect my search?
- How do I clear a search dialog box?
- Why didn't my search results list include plurals?
- Can I search within a search results list?
- Can I save a list of search results?
Selecting and Viewing Items
- How do I locate page hits?
- How do I view the pages of a book?
- How do I view the pages of an electronic thesis or dissertation?
Rights and Permissions
- Do you collect data for reporting on collection use?
- Where can I find the "statistics" pages?
- How do you define "use"?
- How is a use different from a hit or visit?
- Can you tell what country users are coming from?
Saving / Printing / E-mailing
- How do I bookmark an item?
- How do I print an item record or image?
- How do I save an item record or image?
- How do I find out which Partner contributed an item?
- How can I get a printed copy of an entire document, book, or map?
- Can I "zoom in" on a portion of a map or poster and then print just that portion?
- How do I e-mail an item record or image?
- Can I e-mail a list of search results?
- Do you have persistent links to items?
- Do you offer RSS?
- Do you have any APIs for your system?
- Do your APIs require a login or access key?
- Are the records available via OAI-PMH?
About Electronic Theses and Dissertations
- How long will it be until I see my thesis or dissertation online?
- How will people be able to access my thesis or dissertation?
- What if I don't want to provide open access to my thesis or dissertation on the Internet?
- Is it possible to move my thesis from restricted access to public access?
- How do I log in from off campus to see a restricted electronic thesis or dissertation?
- If I'm not affiliated with UNT, how can I get a copy of a restricted electronic thesis or dissertation?
- What is ProQuest?
- Which version of a thesis or dissertation is more authoritative--UNT Digital Library or ProQuest?
- Where can I find a UNT thesis or dissertation published prior to 1999?
- Can you put me in touch with the author of a thesis or dissertation?
About the CyberCemetery
- How can I get a site archived in the CyberCemetery?
- Does the CyberCemetery archiving entail a fee?
- How long will our website be preserved?
- What's the process like to get a site archived?
- Do we have to do anything else once we send our information to the UNT Libraries (or GPO)?
- Will our domain automatically re-direct to the archived UNT version on the CyberCemetery?
- Will UNT fix broken links that appear on the pages?
- What about our "contact us" pages/forms that get archived?
- What will the archived URL be?
- Where can I browse CyberCemetery content?