You limited your search to:
- [Maps and Notes to Accompany an Expedition Narrative]
- Two maps that accompany a narrative about a U.S. expedition in 1849. The first sketch map is of the area around the Dead Sea (Scale ca. 1:126,720). The second sketch map details the area around the River Jordan (Scale ca. 1:63,360). Each map includes some landmarks of the area and depths including relief shown by hachures. An additional page (front and back) has handwritten notes containing the expense sheet from the expedition.
- Battles of Mexico : line of operations of the U.S. Army under the command of Major General Winfield Scott on the 19th and 20th of August, 1847
- Hand-drawn map showing U.S. Army battles in Mexico, under Major General Winfield Scott. Several different lines are marked to show different Army divisions.
- Map of the Western & Middle Portions of North America
- An 1845 map of the Pacific coastline starting slightly west of present-day Alaska and extending to Mexico, including Oregon, California,and regions north to the Arctic. It shows cities and some towns, and selected rivers, mountains, and other features. This map is meant to accompany a history of Oregon, California, and other west-coast territories.