You limited your search to:
- Lloyd's Official Map of the State of Virginia
- Hand-colored map of the state of Virginia in 1861, used by General Scott to plan campaigns during the Civil War. Counties are labeled and geographic features are noted, with relief shown by hachures. It includes advertisements, tables of population, steamboat routes, and altitudes, and notes on mapping and geology in text blocks around the outside of the map.
- Map of Colorado Territory, Compiled from Government Maps & actual Surveys made in 1861.
- Map of Colorado Territory compiled from government maps and surveys. Includes place names, rivers and some geographical features, with relief shown by hachures.
- Map of Public Surveys in Colorado Territory to accompany a report of the Surveyor Gen., 1863
- Map of Colorado Territory in 1863 showing place names and geographical features (with relief shown by hachures). Scale 1:1,140,480
- Map of United States Military Rail Roads : Showing the Rail Roads operated during the War from 1862-1866 as Military Lines
- Map of U. S. railroads 1861-1865 used during Civil War by the military. Relief shown by hachures. Scale 1:1,267,200.