You limited your search to:
- [Calendar for 1917]
- Calendar for the year 1917, bound in full green leather with gilt decorations. Contains a calendar for 1917, a page for each month of the year, with various information such as postage rates, holidays, birthstones, etc. Also has information on Tiffany and Company.
- [Marianne and soldier collect for the Red Cross]
- A female figure representing Marianne is accompanied by a wounded soldier. They collect for the Red Cross. Marianne is dressed in a style to suggest the French Revolution, wearing a blue, white, and red skirt, a uniform jacket worn as a cape, and a long blue and red cap. She holds a Red Cross collecting tin in one hand and a small blue, white, and red keg under her other arm. She guides a wounded soldier, his head bandaged. He has one arm on Marianne’s shoulder, and the other holds a cane. The soldier wears a medal pinned to his coat, a cap with an inscribed band, and is smoking.
- National Highways preliminary map of the state of Texas: showing sixty-two hundred miles of national highways proposed by the National Highways Association, Washington, D.C.
- Blue line political map of Texas with proposed highways in red. Various statistics are shown in the bottom left corner. Scale 1:1,000,000