You limited your search to:
- [3 Travel Maps]
- Three travel maps which are meant to accompany a text about expeditions in the area. The first map shows the north pole and northernmost parts of North America and Greenland; some exploration routes and geographic features are noted. The second map shows exploration and discoveries in the Arctic Sea area with regions and some geographic features noted. The third map is a nautical chart of the Port of Lievely with depths marked in fathoms and some relief of surrounding land marked.
- Early morning angling : or, bass fishing in SE Ontario.
- Verse on fishing in Ontario. Bound in cream card covers with applied cover label.
- Map of the Western & Middle Portions of North America
- An 1845 map of the Pacific coastline starting slightly west of present-day Alaska and extending to Mexico, including Oregon, California,and regions north to the Arctic. It shows cities and some towns, and selected rivers, mountains, and other features. This map is meant to accompany a history of Oregon, California, and other west-coast territories.
- Things you should know about Canada
- Volume contains information about Canada, Ontario, and Ottawa, for attendees of the Conclave. Prospectus includes information about the publication, and ordering information.