You limited your search to:
- Ere e eme: pronunciamento miniaturo del importo profundissimo para los MCMLXXXs.
- Spoof of Latin and Spanish text in ornate calligraphy. The text is not in correct Latin or Spanish, but intended to "look" like it.
- Heures de la jeunesse
- 3D scanned model of the miniature book: Book of Hours. The physical item is bound in textured red paper-covered boards with gilt floral borders. The spine is lacking.
- Quintus Horatius Flaccus [Unbound sheets]
- A complete set of unbound sheets of the last printing of the Pickering Horace. The Horace was originally printed by Pickering in 1820 as the first of his Diamond Classics, and are a landmark in the world of miniature books and printing. This set of sheets are a remarkable survival, giving insight into the printing and binding process. The sheets are quarter-sheet impressions, each sheet holding 8 front-and-back leaves (16 pages) of the text. The sheets have been folded into gathers, and left thus. The separately printed frontispiece engraving is included as an individual sheet. The whole is housed in a book-form leather case.