You limited your search to:
- A cartograph of Treasure Island in San Francisco Bay : Golden Gate International Exposition
- Pictorial map showing the layout of the Golden Gate International Exposition, 1939 - 1940 in San Francisco, California. The map is a bird's-eye view of the exposition area with north oriented in the upper-left. An index to the buildings is included in the lower-left corner. On the reverse, there is an additional index on the left and maps showing enlarged areas of the island as well as routes around the exposition area. The detail maps include the "Pacific Area," "International Court," "La Plaza Area," and the routes that are part of the "Elephant Train Transportation on Treasure Island."
- Bracelet: World War II Souvenir (Italy)
- Aluminum bracelet formed as 1 large and six small oval plaques joined by flattened links. Large plaque with engraved images of eagles framing a view of the bay of Naples, inscribed "NAPLES". Other links with engraved views of various locations in Italy and one with a view of a camel and a palm tree labeled "AFRICA". One link with date 1944.
- [Calendar for 1941]
- Calendar for the year 1941, bound in full blue/green leather with gilt decorations. Contains: Calendar for 1941 -- Memoranda pages -- Birth Stones -- Wedding Anniversaries -- Anniversaries and Festivals -- Legal Holidays in New York States -- Sterling Silver Marks (used by Tiffany & Co.) -- Calendar for 1942 -- Chronology of Tiffany & Co.
- [Calendar for 1942]
- Calendar for the year 1942, bound in full brown leather with gilt decorations. Contains: Calendar for 1942 -- memoranda pages -- Birth stones -- Wedding anniversaries -- Anniversaries and festivals -- Legal holidays in New York State -- Sterling silver marks used by Tiffany & Company -- Calendar for 1943 -- Chronology of Tiffany & Company.