You limited your search to:
- Plan of the City of New Orleans and the Adjacent Plantations
- Map of the city of New Orleans in 1798, including adjacent plantations (with property notes and the history of land ownership) and points of interest. Scale ca. 1:18,676 (ca. 280 toesas per inch).
- Rural amusements, or the history of Billy and Kitty
- The story of Billy and his sister Kitty. Billy tries to correct the behavior of the "forward and headstrong" Kitty who had learned all the worst aspects of education at her boarding school.
- [Theatre Royal Playbill]
- One-page announcement of plays to be performed January 25, 1798 at the Drury Lane Theatre, London. The first advertisement reads: "Never Acted. Theatre Royal, Drury-Lane. This present Thursday January 25, 1798, Their Majesties Servants will perform a New Comedy in Five acts called Knave or Not" (followed by a list of actors), "To which will be added (8th time) a new Grand Dramatick Romance called Blue-Beard; Or, Female Curiosity! The Scenery, Machinery, Dresses, and Decorations, entirely new." (followed by a list of additional actors, composers, and other contributors). A note at the bottom of the page says, "From the most unbounded and universal approbation, with which the new Dramatick Romance of Blue-Beard; Or, Female Curiosity! is receiv-ed, the fame will be repeated every evening till further notice. Ladies and Gentlemen who have been disappointed of Places for the New Drama of The Castle-Spectre, are respectfully informed, that the same will be repeated for the 23rd. time on Monday next."