You limited your search to:
- Analytical Index to Publications of the Texas Folklore Society, Volumes 1-36
- Index to the first thirty six volumes of the Publications of the Texas Folklore Society. The book is broken up into three parts: Specialized Indexes, Tale Synopses and an Alphabetical Index.
- Observations & Reflections on Texas Folklore
- This volume of the Publications of the Texas Folklore Society contains popular folklore of Texas, including stories about hunting, warfare, religion, Texas traditions, and other miscellaneous folk tales. The index begins on page 149.
- El Rancho in South Texas: Continuity and Change From 1750
- This book discusses the history of ranching in South Texas, illustrated with photographs that were part of "the first major exhibit to examine the private cattle ranch in South Texas, held in 1994 in the John E. Connor Museum in Kingsville, Texas" (p. ix). Index starts on page 117.