You limited your search to:
- Signale für die musikalische Welt, Vol. 9
- Issues for the ninth year of the magazine Signale für die musikalische Welt.
- Estebanillo: zarzuela en tres actos, en verso
- Libretto of the three-act zarzuela "Estebanillo" by Ventura de la Vega. The plot is an adaptation of the ca. 1634 Spanish comedy, "Fortuna te dé Dios, hijo" (May God give you good luck, son), by the playwright Tirso de Molina's. The zarzuela is also known by the title "Estebanillo Peralta." It was premiered in 1855 at the Teatro del Circo (built in 1834 and destroyed by fire in 1876).
- Jeannot et Colin
- This is a ca. 1857 copy of the libretto of Jeannot et Colin, an opera by Charles Etienne with music by Nicolo Isouard. The opera premiered in Paris at the theater of the Opéra-Comique on 17 October 1814. The expressive melodies of the opera as well as its performers ensured its success. The opera was staged again on 14 October 1857. The first page of the library's copy contain the names of the performers that participated in both productions.