You limited your search to:
- Jobs for America
- This film explores how relationships between struggling communities and the Area Redevelopment Administration helped struggling local economies by creating new jobs.
- Lasers: Coherent Light Sources for Research and Industry
- Film presents the story of laser technology from its initial development, through the present state of the art, to its future potential.
- The Liquid Fire
- This is a dramatization of the life of labor leader Samuel Gompers.
- A Rising Tide
- Film describing the history of industry in New Bedford, Mass., focusing on the decline of the textile industry. The film presents the planning, implementation, and results of New Bedford's initiatives to foster economic development and create new jobs.