You limited your search to:
- Economic Methods of Utilizing Western Lignites
- Report issued by the Bureau of Mines over western lignite. The economic use of these lignite deposits is discussed. This report includes tables, illustrations, and photographs.
- Extraction and Recovery of Radium, Uranium and Vanadium from Carnotite
- Report issued by the Bureau of Mines discussing extraction and recovery of different ores from carnotite. Equipment and methods for extraction are presented. This report includes tables, illustrations, and photographs.
- Grasshoppers and Their Control on Sugar Beets and Truck Crops
- This report discusses grasshoppers, which destroy sugar beets and truck crops, and methods for controlling grasshoppers in the light of recent outbreaks in the mid-western United States, particularly in Kansas. The reproductive practices of grasshoppers and their preferred climatic conditions are given special attention.
- Uses of Sorghum Grain
- This report discusses the uses of sorghum grain for human food and animal feed, including information about nutrition, digestibility, and storage and preparation. Sorghum is grown primarily in the southern Great Plains of the United States.