You limited your search to:
- Newsmap. Monday, September 6, 1943 : week of August 26 to September 2, 208th week of the war, 90th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Germany, Russia, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, New Georgia, New Guinea, Marcus Island. Maps show air offensive in western Europe, New Georgia Is., Russian front. Includes photographs: Army Air Forces report on Warnemunde; Tough customer [Gourmiers, Berber fighting men]; The first wave [Yanks at Rendova I.]. Back: Typical German infantry division. Illustration of a division with descriptive text keyed to the illustration. Regiments described including size, officers and enlisted men, types and numbers of weapons.
- Newsmap. Monday, September 13, 1943 : week of September 2 to September 9, 209th week of the war, 91st week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Italy, Yugoslavia, Air offensive, Southwest Pacific, Russia. Maps show military activities in Eurasia and New Guinea near Salamaua with boxed text highlighting action. Photograph: A story of blood [American soldier receives a transfusion while lying on the street in Santa Agata, Sicily while townspeople look on]. Back: Something money can't buy - United States Army tradition! Illustration shows service ribbons of service medals. Text describes the purpose and conditions of award of service medals.
- Newsmap. Monday, September 20, 1943 : week of September 9 to September 16, 210th week of the war, 92nd week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Italy, Italian fleet, Mussolini, Russia, Rhodes, New Guinea, Paramushiro. Inset maps of Eastern Europe from France to Turkey and of Papua, Northeast New Guinea and New Britain. Includes photographs and captions "released by the Nazis and received in the United States through neutral Portugal and Sweden." Back: Battleground in Italy. Map of Italy with inset map of the countries surrounding Italy.
- Newsmap. Monday, September 27, 1943 : week of September 16 to September 23, 211th week of the war, 93rd week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Italy, Sardinia and Corsica, Russia, Southwest pacific, Dodecanese Is., Gilbert Is., Yugoslavia. Maps show Russian front; European fronts; Jap-controlled territory in Southwest Pacific. Inset map shows battle line of Russian front on July 5th. Includes 7 photographs of war action. Back: Progress of the War : Report from the Chief of Staff to the Secretary of War : 1 July 1941 to 30 June 1943. Extensive text with 2 maps: Deployment of American troops; Time and space chart: air and water logistics.