You limited your search to:
- From Sundials to Atomic Clocks: Understanding Time and Frequency
- Book presenting an introduction to time, timekeeping, and the uses of time information, especially in the scientific and technical areas. Serves as introductory text for laymen.
- Natural Ventilation of Michigan Copper Mines
- Technical paper issued by the Bureau of Mines over the ventilation of copper mines in Michigan. Natural ventilation of the mines and mining conditions are discussed. This report includes tables, maps, and illustrations.
- Directions for Sampling Coal for Shipment or Delivery
- Technical paper issued by the Bureau of Mines with instructions for coal sampling for shipment. As stated in the introduction, "this paper deals with the sampling of coal after it has been mined" (p. 5). This paper includes illustrations.