You limited your search to:
- Newsmap. Monday, October 11, 1943 : week of September 30 to October 7, 213th week of the war, 95th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Aegean Sea, Italy, Corsica, Russia, Norway, Southwest Pacific, Air offensive. Maps show Greece and Turkey, Eastern front, Central Italy. Includes photographs: Soldier killed by booby-trap, "Battleship X" is the USS South Dakota, Brenner Pass, Resting American soldiers following a battle in Munda. Back: Typical German infantry regiment. Illustration shows regiment. Text gives detailed description of Regimental Headquarters Company, Battalion Headquarters and Headquarters Detachment, Battalions, Infantry and Motorized Companies.
- Newsmap. Monday, May 18, 1942 : week of May 8 to May 15
- Text describes action on various war fronts: Jap advance lines cut -- U.S. bombers in India -- Jap defeat in China -- Tribute to team work -- Tokyo raid confirmed -- Axis attack forecast -- Subs in St. Lawrence -- Plan relief corps -- WAAC bill passes -- State laws 'brake' war -- Deal at Martinique -- Raid Jap settlements -- Peru's president here -- Freight by plane -- Gas rationing starts -- Indies fliers here -- British announce war casualties -- R.A.F. pushes attacks -- Gort to Malta command -- Mission to Africa -- Spring offensive on -- Norway plant wrecked. Large world map is keyed to text and illustrates time zones around the world. Inset map shows German and Russian advances near the Black Sea. Includes photographs: Lt. Gen. Stillwell -- Vice Pres. Wallace -- Lt. Gen. Somervell -- New bombs piled underground awaiting delivery -- Lord Gort -- Russian troop answer the Nazi assault -- British troops practice street fighting tactics. Includes 1 cartoon.
- Newsmap. Monday, October 18, 1943 : week of October 7 to October 14, 214th week of the war, 96th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Russia, Central Italy, Italy, Azores, Air offensive, Norway, Southwest Pacific, Wake. Large world map shows United Nations, Axis and Axis occupied areas, countries with Axis relations broken, and neutral countries. Includes inset maps: Eastern Europe, Roads to Rome, the globe, Scene of combined operations in the southwest Pacific. Photographs: Burma bombing campaign, Modern road to Rome, Wake Island, Tailgunner Sergt. Harris Goldberg of Brookline, Mass. Back: Photographic view of the world with the center at Tokyo, Japan. Includes instructions for using a detachable scale that, when centered on Tokyo, measures distances along any line running through Tokyo.
- Newsmap for the Armed Forces : Moscow conference decisions
- Front: Text describes 5 Moscow conference decisions. Maps: Moscow conference decisions as reflected on the global map. Includes photograph of Ernest Bevin (Britain), V. M. Molotov (Russia) and James F. Byrnes (U.S.) Back: Reenlistment. List of reasons to reenlist. Charts of income and retirement income for enlisted classes.