You limited your search to:
- Newsmap for the Armed Forces : Demobilization Program.
- Front: Maps: Silhouette maps of Japan and Korea, U.S., and Germany and Austria help illustrate the distribution of men in the Army as of 1 July 1946. Back: Text and color illustrations show various shoulder insignia of United States Army combat divisions with a partial list of their combat locations (World War II).
- Newsmap for the Armed Forces : Occupation Begins
- Front: Text describes American advancement and control of Korean and Japanese cities after Japan's formal surrender on 1 Sept., United States time Map shows Japan and Korea. Photographs: Gen. MacArthur signs Japanese surrender terms on Battleship Missouri; Japanese foreign minister Shigemitsu signs at Tokyo Bay ceremony; Allied prisoners of war at Omori, Japan, hail their liberators. Back: Text and color illustrations show United States Marines' activities.
- Newsmap for the Armed Forces : U.S. role in world affairs
- Text describes U.S. role in world affairs and is keyed to map. Map projection is "designed to minimize distortions along the 40th parallel which runs approximately through Tokyo and Washington."
- Newsmap for the Armed Forces : Moscow conference decisions
- Front: Text describes 5 Moscow conference decisions. Maps: Moscow conference decisions as reflected on the global map. Includes photograph of Ernest Bevin (Britain), V. M. Molotov (Russia) and James F. Byrnes (U.S.) Back: Reenlistment. List of reasons to reenlist. Charts of income and retirement income for enlisted classes.