You limited your search to:
- Newsmap. Monday, August 30, 1943 : week of August 19 to August 26, 207th week of the war, 89th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Italy, Russia, Kiska, Berlin, Conference, Burma, China, New Guinea, New Georgia. Maps show Russian front -- Southern Italy. Includes photographs: Kiska, Sicily. Back: Weapons of the German Infantry Division. 17 weapons are identified and described, including the size, maximum range, and number found in various German Army units. Each weapon is keyed by number to a battle illustration.
- Newsmap for the Armed Forces : Moscow conference decisions
- Front: Text describes 5 Moscow conference decisions. Maps: Moscow conference decisions as reflected on the global map. Includes photograph of Ernest Bevin (Britain), V. M. Molotov (Russia) and James F. Byrnes (U.S.) Back: Reenlistment. List of reasons to reenlist. Charts of income and retirement income for enlisted classes.
- Newsmap. Monday, March 15, 1943 : week of March 5 to March 12, 183rd week of the war, 65th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Russia, Air offensive, Unrest (France, Belgium, Norway), Southwest Pacific, Tunisia. Large world map is keyed to text and illustrates time zones around the world. Inset maps show Russia, Tunisia. Includes photographs: Convoy to Russia; American tank in Russia; Joint Assignment; Airborne engineers; Shower bath - desert style. Back: Learn to recognize these vehicles (half-track vehicles). Labelled illustrations of American, Canadian and German vehicles with a quick guide to features for comparison.
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 267th week of the war, 149th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Pacific, Western front, Eastern front, Italy, China, the Philippines Maps: Germany, the Philippines, Italy. Back: Large map of the United States and adjoining portions of Canada and Mexico. Includes inset map of naval districts beyond the continental United States, population of the states, sixteenth census, 1940.