You limited your search to:
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 254th week of the war, 136th week of U.S. participation.
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts. Maps display the Normandy front, the eastern front, and New Guinea. Back: "Saipan! within the inner defenses." Includes 9 photographs.
- Newsmap. Monday, January 24, 1944 : week of January 13 to January 20, 228th week of the war, 110th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: USSR, Italy, Air war, Southwest Pacific, Burma. Map shows Allied advances during the week. Photographs: Cruiser U.S.S. Duluth shortly before being christened; Petty Officer Alex Holgate acknowledges a voice order during gunnery exercises; Bows-on view of a 10,000 ton Independence class carriers; Jungle training involving .30 caliber air-cooled machine guns; Italian refugees pass disabled American tanks; Italian battlescape near San Vitore; Allied Military Government officials question an Italian wheat farmer; Quartermaster Corps sort through a mountain of shoes and clothes to determine what will be reconditioned; Nazis from the Hermann Goering Division are led into custody by Pfc. Ira O. Creed, of Johnson City, Tenn. Back: [text and col. ill.]: German Army uniforms [field gray, tropical, mobile troops, mountain].
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 241st week of the war, 123rd week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Eastern front; Italy; air war; Southeast Asia; Pacific. Maps: Communications centers hit in the Balkans; Crimea. Includes 7 photographs. Back: Smoke. Description of 4 ways to produce smoke for combat purposes. 1 illustration. 9 photographs.
- Newsmap. Monday, May 24, 1943 : week of May 13 to May 20, 193rd week of the war, 75th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Attu, Wake Island, Southwest Pacific, Russia, China-Burma, Air offensive. Large world map is keyed to text and shows United Nations Axis and Axis occupied areas, countries with Axis relations broken, and neutral countries. Additional maps: Mediterranean Sea; Areas held by Japan in the Kurile and Aleutian Islands. Inset map: Attu Island. Photographs: Mass production methods in the southwest Pacific mimic those of Detroit; Red Stars mark Soviet Air Force planes made in America; Nazis frisk Yugoslav peasants accused of guerilla activities Back: The not-so-soft underside [African victory].